When speaking with victims of the illegal FBI Cointelpro operations we find a percentage of these victims are past or present users of recreational or pharmaceutical drugs, though many have never used drugs at all. The interesting thing that is found in research is that the drugs used, whether illegal or pharmaceutical, increase the dopamine levels in the brain.
The modern gangstalking program is a mixture of the exposed FBI Cointelpro operations, as well as unethical human experimentation that has a long history for the crimes so far exposed over the past century.
As in the Cointelpro program this is psychological warfare, the tactics used are the exact same steps that were taken in the CIA Mk Ultra program. This program targeted large numbers of civilians in the US, drugging them, testing psychedelic drugs on them, etc. The first steps to Mk Ultra programming are isolation, fear and repetition.
In the human experimentation projects as well as the cointelpro operations we find local, state, and federal officials involved, as well as contractors, institutions, universities, both military and civilian, corporations, and individuals. Many of the victims of this program report hearing voices, seeing images, or actually seeing video like images in their mind, almost all victims report a ringing in their ears.
DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) took over research of microwaves in the 1950s, at the time they were named ARPA. This was directly after the Soviet Union was said to be bombarding the US embassy in Moscow with microwave radiation during the cold war.
In 1961, Allan Frey conducted the Microwave Auditory Effects experiment. At this time he was able to transmit via microwaves audio to a text subjects neural receivers in their brain. The test subjects in 1961 were able to repeat nine out of ten of the words sent using microwaves.
In a 2019 article on DARPAs progress in this research, we find them trying to create a wireless interface between computer AI and the Human brain. In order to accomplish this it is stated that they would like to inject nanotransducers into the subject, raise the dopamine level of the subjects brain, and then use microwaves to produce EF, RF, and EMF fields which would heat the nanotech injected in order to complete the transmission of pictures, audio, video, into the neural receivers of the test subjects brain.
“The technologies needed to meet the goals of the N3 program would have to move past current voltage recording capabilities and would have to include a variety of atypical signals like magnetic fields, electric fields, radiofrequencies and ion concentrations per neuron. These signals and neural activity would likely have to be translated or decoded by yet unwritten algorithms. And the bidirectional neural interface must work in the context of a relevant application for the Department of Defense. “
This article did not state whether the source of these microwaves used would be current 5G, 4G, WIFI, Satellite, etc technology that we are now all bombarded with everywhere we go in our daily lives.
Every targeted victim I have spoken with that is prescribed pharmaceutical drugs, is prescribed one that elevates the dopamine levels in the brain. As with past CIA human experimentation it would be no surprise to find that the medical establishments involved were again taking part in human experimentation. The radiation experiments of the past as well as the drugging of civilians is a constant event admitted, documented and reported throughout US history.
Bring in the FBI Cointelpro operation that has again been operating for decades, is it possible that this program using criminal informants as it did in the past created the drug epidemic that has spread across the US in the past two decades. We have FBI and Police informants heavily involved in the targeting of these civilians. At the same time they are paid to repeatedly commit over 5600 crimes yearly. Dealing drugs, breaking into houses, stealing, vandalizing, basically raping and pillaging our society with police and FBI protection and no accountability for their actions.
So as this Cointelpro operation has grown over the past two decades, we have also seen the dramatic rise in crime, drug use, which in-turn has been a driving force to constantly hire more police to stop this never ending wave of crime that continues to only grow, year after year.
Heroin use in the US was comparably low in 2001, after the US launched the war in Afghanistan we saw a dramatic rise throughout this country every since. Afghanistan’s opium production had been cut down under the Taliban rule, but after the invasion, even with a US imposed no fly zone, the supply of opium found a way to make it to the US. Afghanistan has been the world’s leading illicit opium producer since 2001.
Given the CIA’s long and questionable history involving the trafficking of drugs, both into the US and onto the streets of the US, this is a question that must be asked, below are some of the methods used in the original FBI Cointelpro operations:
FBI used five main methods during COINTELPRO:
- Infiltration: Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit, disrupt and negatively redirect action. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters. The FBI and police exploited this fear to smear genuine activists as agents.
- Psychological warfare: The FBI and police used myriad “dirty tricks” to undermine progressive movements. They planted false media stories and published bogus leaflets and other publications in the name of targeted groups. They forged correspondence, sent anonymous letters, and made anonymous telephone calls. They spread misinformation about meetings and events, set up pseudo movement groups run by government agents, and manipulated or strong-armed parents, employers, landlords, school officials, and others to cause trouble for activists. They used disinformationto create suspicion about targeted activists, sometimes with lethal consequences.
- Harassment via the legal system: The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals. Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment. They discriminatorily enforced tax laws and other government regulations and used conspicuous surveillance, “investigative” interviews, and grand jury subpoenas in an effort to intimidate activists and silence their supporters.
- Illegal force: The FBI conspired with local police departments to threaten dissidents; to conduct illegal break-ins in order to search dissident homes; and to commit vandalism, assaults, beatings and assassinations. The objective was to frighten or eliminate dissidents and disrupt their movements.
- Undermine public opinion: One of the primary ways the FBI targeted organizations was by challenging their reputations in the community and denying them a platform to gain legitimacy. Hoover specifically designed programs to block leaders from “spreading their philosophy publicly or through the communications media”. Furthermore, the organization created and controlled negative media meant to undermine black power organizations. For instance, they oversaw the creation of “documentaries” skillfully edited to paint the Black Panther Party as aggressive, and false newspapers that spread misinformation about party members. The ability of the FBI to create distrust within and between revolutionary organizations tainted their public image and weakened chances at unity and public support.